Taking your dog for a walk is an important ritual in keeping your dog mentally stable
and giving him/her an opportunity to release mental and physical energy.
A dog is a walker/traveller by instinct. As Cesar Millan, the Dog Whisperer says, "Fish swim, birds fly and dogs walk'.
- Healthy routine (facilitating pet agility, keeping weight under control and keeps the digestive system working)
- Opportunity to sniff, explore and release physical and mental energy
- Opportunity to socialise within their community and in so doing build confidence
- Keeping your dog mentally stable, happy and calm
- Regular walks can help reduce the likelihood of many behavioural issues, i.e.
- Destructive (chewing, digging, scratching)
- Obsessive and/ or separation anxiety
- Attention-seeking (barking)
NO need to feel guilty about not having time to walk your dog. Walkies can make life easier for you. We can spend quality time walking your dog as often as you need, allowing you and your dog to enjoy the benefits!
Contact WALKIES now to schedule a meet and greet.